NOTE This is a written explanation, in the future this will be shown through a video.
1. Place the female side of a female-male wire onto the wires sticking out of the sample
2. Insert the male side of the wire into the breadboard. Connect the Red wire to the 3.3 V, connect the grey wire to Pin 20 and connect the white wire to the Ground.
3. Connect the Teensy to your computer via the USB C cable
4. Open Teensyduino
5. Download and open the Teensyduino code (see files)
6. Upload code onto Teensy
7. Open Serial Plotter to see when you touch it
This output can be connected with the Circular slider input. To combine the two, continue to follow these next steps.