NOTE This is a written explanation, in the future this will be shown through a video.
1. Place a crocodile clip on each conductive patch.
2. Insert a male-male wire into the breadboard next to pin D13 and Ground
3. Connect each crocodile clip wire to one male-male wire
4. Connect the Teensy to your computer via the USB C cable
5. Open Teensyduino
6. Download and open the Teensyduino code (see files)
7. Upload code onto Teensy
8. Open Serial Plotter to see when you touch it
This output can be connected with the Textured button input. To combine the two, continue to follow these next steps.